So, you’ve been wanting to get fit and get yourself a recumbent bike? Good news, we have pick the best recumbent exercise bike for you. There are some crazily-priced junks out there but you can be sure that you will only find the best rated recumbent bikes here.
* Comfortable seat with excellent back support
* Easy assembly
* Plenty of different exercise programs
* Excellent controls and easy-to-read panel
* Two user profiles to keep track of your preferred settings
* Smooth and quiet operation. If you enjoy exercising while watching TV you won’t need to turn up the TV volume much. * Walk-through frame makes it easy to get seated.
* Comfortable to use even when you’re over 6’3″
* The assembly, while not difficult, takes quite a while. The assembly instruction is mostly pictures with very few words
* User manual kinda sucks. You should download the updated one from Schwinn website
NOTE Write down the bike’s serial number located on the bottom of the front stabilizer before assembling the bike. You’ll need that number to register the bike online
* Very sturdy. The specs say the maximum user weight is 300 pounds but a 400 pound person can exercise on it comfortably.
* Easy to assemble with all the needed tools conveniently included. You can complete the whole bike in about an hour.
* Comfortable seats
* Keeps track of the distance, time, speed and calories burned.
* Pretty quiet
* Has eight resistance levels so whether you want a casual exercise or having a medium workout you can have it.
* Takes little space. Its low profile makes it ideal for small rooms
* Lightweight. At 67 pounds it’s still pretty easy to move around. The built-in transport wheels makes it easier too.
* No preset programs like the ones in more expensive exercise bikes
* Not good for people shorter than 5’2″
* For some the high settings are still not enough for serious workouts
* Lightweight And Small
If you live in a small apartment or just don’t have enough room for a huge exercise equipment in your house this bike will fit just fine. You can even fold it to make it even smaller for storage.
* Adjustable To Fit Various User Heights
This machine is good for people as short as 5’2″ to 6’2″ tall.
* Smooth And Quiet
The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
* Easy assembly
It’s really an easy bike to put together. The directions are clear, the required tools are included, and you can complete the whole bike in less than an hour.
* 8 Resistance Levels
Whether you’re looking for a light workout or a challenging one you can have it
* It Got Wheels
This thing is easy to move around thanks to the small wheels. It’s not too heavy and moving it from one room to another is a piece of cake.
* Comfortable Seat And Back Rest
The seat is wide, well-padded, and comfortable. The back rest supports your back nicely. You can exercise comfortably on this even if you have back pain.
* Simple Yet Functional Computer
It shows the speed, time, distance, calories burned, scan and heart rate monitor.
* 300 Pounds Weight Capacity
Even if you’re a big man or woman you can exercise on this with confidence. This this holds up well.
* Adjustable to fit 5’2” to 6’2” user height
* No handle bars for your knees to bump to
* Assembly manual a bit heavy on graphics and not enough text
* Recumbent stationary bike offers challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints and back ( Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
* Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
* Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight
* Includes limited three-year manufacturer’s warranty
There you go. Our short list of the best recumbent exercise bikes. If you are still unsure whether you should get one of those feel free to browse around and see what is it that you really want.