Looking for the best exercise bike for under $200? You just came to the right place. Here are some of the best rated exercise bike that you can buy in that price range. Please have a look.
* Very sturdy. The specs say the maximum user weight is 300 pounds but a 400 pound person can exercise on it comfortably.
* Easy to assemble with all the needed tools conveniently included. You can complete the whole bike in about an hour.
* Comfortable seats
* Keeps track of the distance, time, speed and calories burned.
* Pretty quiet
* Has eight resistance levels so whether you want a casual exercise or having a medium workout you can have it.
* Takes little space. Its low profile makes it ideal for small rooms
* Lightweight. At 67 pounds it’s still pretty easy to move around. The built-in transport wheels makes it easier too.
* No preset programs like the ones in more expensive exercise bikes
* Not good for people shorter than 5’2″
* For some the high settings are still not enough for serious workouts
* Lightweight And Small
If you live in a small apartment or just don’t have enough room for a huge exercise equipment in your house this bike will fit just fine. You can even fold it to make it even smaller for storage.
* Adjustable To Fit Various User Heights
This machine is good for people as short as 5’2″ to 6’2″ tall.
* Smooth And Quiet
The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
* Easy assembly
It’s really an easy bike to put together. The directions are clear, the required tools are included, and you can complete the whole bike in less than an hour.
* 8 Resistance Levels
Whether you’re looking for a light workout or a challenging one you can have it
* It Got Wheels
This thing is easy to move around thanks to the small wheels. It’s not too heavy and moving it from one room to another is a piece of cake.
* Comfortable Seat And Back Rest
The seat is wide, well-padded, and comfortable. The back rest supports your back nicely. You can exercise comfortably on this even if you have back pain.
* Simple Yet Functional Computer
It shows the speed, time, distance, calories burned, scan and heart rate monitor.
* 300 Pounds Weight Capacity
Even if you’re a big man or woman you can exercise on this with confidence. This this holds up well.
* Assembly manual a bit heavy on graphics and not enough text
* Has eight resistance levels. Even on medium this bike can really give you a good sweat.
* Easy to assemble.
* Six preset programs. Nice to keep the exercise interesting.
* Sturdy construction. Even though it’s rated at 300 pounds a person weight 350 can still exercise on the bike and it doesn’t wobble
* Smooth and very quiet.
* Small footprint. A good choice if you live in a small apartment or want to put this in your bedroom
* Easy to ride for people as short as 5′ and as tall as 6′
* The seat is not the most comfortable. Consider buying a gel pad or take a break every half an hour
* Non-backlit monitor
* Easy to put together as long as you remember to read the assembly manual before starting
* Simple and easy to use.
* Small profile. Doesn’t take up too much space.
* Lightweight, only 48 pounds. Easy to move around the house when you need to.
* Pretty quiet.
* Monitor works well displaying calories burned, speed, distance and time
* Seat is hard. You should buy a bike gel pad to make exercising bearable on it.
* Not suitable for a person shorter than 5’4″
* Not enough resistance if you’re looking for toning your muscles and such. Still, it’s a great exercise machine if you want to maintain your health and lose weight.
That’s it. The short list of the top rated exercise bike under $200. I hope this short list can help you decide which bike you should get.