Still looking for the best exercise bike for tall people? Then you should have a look at these four top rated exercise bikes suitable for tall people.
The main complaint that tall people have about riding an exercise bike is that their knees often bump into the handles while pedaling and the overall construction of the bike is not comfortable enough to accommodate their tall body. Well, these bikes are the answers to those problems. Check them out.
* Comfortable to use even when you’re over 6’3″
* Plenty of different exercise programs
* Excellent controls
* Two user profiles to keep track of your preferred settings
* Smooth and quiet operation. If you enjoy exercising while watching TV you won’t need to turn up the TV volume much.
* Walk-through frame makes it easy to get seated.
* Comfortable seat with excellent back support
* The assembly, while not difficult, takes quite a while. The assembly instruction is mostly pictures with very few words
* User manual kinda sucks. You should download the updated one from Schwinn website
Write down the bike’s serial number located on the bottom of the front stabilizer before assembling the bike. You’ll need that number to register the bike online
* Very easy to assemble
* Intuitive and convenient touch screen controls
* Control console small enough not to block your view of the TV
* Well-padded seat. Comfortable to sit on on long workout sessions
* Adjustable seat that can go all the way back to accommodate people with long pair of legs
* Seat wobbles slightly when you ride hard
* The small fan blows right on to your face instead of your body
* Assembly is a breeze thanks to its clear and user-friendly assembly instructions. All the necessary tools are included too.
* Easy to adjust to fit a person taller than 5’10″
* Powerful fan keeps your body cool during hard workout
* Compact size
* Plenty of exercise programs that you can choose from
* Not made for people shorter than 5’3″
* No handle bars for your knees to bump to
* Suitable for people as short as 5’3″ to 6’2″ high
* Easy to put together
* Takes little space when folded. You can easily store this almost anywhere
* Sturdy construction. A pleasant surprise considering how compact this bike is.
* Smooth and quiet
* Fan doesn’t make you cool at all
* Easy assembly. Most of the bike is already assembled so you only need to spend about half an hour putting the rest together.
* Very sturdy construction and high quality parts. It doesn’t wobble left and right when you’re riding it.
* Super quiet
* Easy to move around. It got small wheels so you can easily drag it where ever you want
* Heavy flywheel similar the ones you’ll find in the gym exercise bikes. It can really give you serious workouts.
* Pedals have straps
* Seat can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically
* Works well for tall people (up to 6’5″)
* Narrow seat with not enough padding just like any other spin bikes. Get a gel bicycle seat cover to save your rear. You can get a good cover for less than $15.
* The braking mechanism gives off oily/burnt rubber smell when you ride it. Not much but if you’re concerned about it just open the window while exercising.
There you go. The best rated exercise bikes for tall people that you can find in the market. Hope this can help you somehow in choosing which one is the best for you.
Incoming search terms:
- best exercise bike for tall person
- best exercise bike for tall people
- good exercise bikes for tall people
- recumbent bike for tall people
- Recumbent Bikes for Tall Users
- reviews best stationary bikes for tall people
- stationary bike for tall people
- stationary bike tall
- stationary bikes tall people
- stationnary exercise bikes for tall people